Your ad's rank, in a search result, is affected by its quality score. Having a good quality landing page will improve a user's experience, reduce bounce rate, and improve your ad rank. Putting you higher up the results page for no extra cost.
Landing Page Experience is Google Ads' measure of how well your website gives people what they're looking for when they click your ad.
Your landing page is the URL people arrive at after they click your ad, and Google Ads analyses it through a combination of automated systems and human evaluation. The experience you offer affects your Ad Rank and therefore your CPC (Cost Per Click) and position in the ad auction. Your ads may show less often (or not at all) if they point to websites that offer user experience.
How to check your landing page experience
- Sign in to your 'Google Ads Account'
- On the page menu, click keywords.
- In the "Status" column, hover over (or tap) each keyword's status to learn about its performance.
What can you do to improve your landing page experience.
· Offer relevant, useful and original content
· Promote transparency and foster trustworthiness on your site
· Make mobile and computer navigation easy
· Decrease your landing page loading time
· Make your site fast